Matters that do matter

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wish I had a picture of this

It was a beautiful rainy night back at my farm house. There was none, not a small iota of light around. Light from the stars failed to pierce the opposition of the dark clouds. But far away, where the nearest civilization dwelt, I could see something very spectacular. This small little town had a nebula of houses, all lit with mixture of colorful lights. And together, they spilt this light upwards onto a cloud that was melting into rains. The rains, which had been colored as vibrant as the cloud above them. All this I watched, alone, in awe.

2 Comments:

  • Hello Nerd. Greetings from an old friend... and as I told u over the phone, Sagar is a GREAT place with really good pine apples (to add) ;) Lovely. Put up a picture of that ...

    By Blogger Akshaya Aradhya, at 8:41 AM  

  • Hey man..

    very good metaphors!

    I can shout that I've seen it too at your place :P

    Picturesque, I must admit. You cannot attempt to capture it in a picture man.

    By Blogger denarius, at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home