Matters that do matter

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Just another Blog

Its very difficult for one to keep blogging regularly and frequently, especially if one has a more serious job at hand. No offense at any serious blogger, but, this is what I felt.

I have resisted all my instincts of procrastinating my blogging here and have sat up. Blogging is turning out to be a commercial interest for many who loved to write, but did not have a medium. I read somewhere about an IITan who gave up his software job to become a mainstream blogger.

So, what is it in a blog that will make people visit it?

1. Its your friends blog.

2. It has stuff about what you care a lot, and is rarely available on the web - like a blog written in Kannada would interest me.

3. It has some really useful information - like local prices of things, reviews, travel information, piece of code, interview questions etc.

4. Its beautifully written or has amazing pictures with it.

With all these said, I am thinking on what can be done to make myself more read. Suggestions are welcome (through comments) !!

1 Comments:

  • Its a small world...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home