Matters that do matter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Eye-Dentity


Someone has said eyes are the most expressive organs of our body. I cant agree more with that anonymous.
I have been using glasses for quite a few years now. And like every other myopiac, I hate them too. It obstructs freedom. It gives a geeky look. It can be dangerous and make you look ugly. But it makes you see the beautiful things around you.
When I changed to contact lenses,I thought : here is my way to freedom from glasses. But it was not to be. Lenses are difficult to use, can be irritating at times, costly to maintain, but when you overcome these they are certainly a treat.
I would like to quote Fukuwoka's saying : " A scientist works overnight to find a solution to get a formula for spectacles; in the process acquring glasses himself ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home